Welcome to wow macros
You don't need wow macros in order to play World of Warcraft but they can make it much
easier for you to play the game more efficient.
A Wow macro will combine multiple commands and execute them as if it was one command. This will make you do things faster and better.
Warlords of Draenor patch 6.0 increased the number of general macro slots to 100.
New to wow macros?
Read the World of Warcraft macro guide to get you started and go to the General Macros page for more help and an explanation on wow macro commands and conditionals.
Choose your class in the left menu and you'll find the wow macro you were looking for.
Some macros were gathered from wowwiki, i take no credit for writing these.
Mists of Pandaria Monk class macros added.
Legion Demon Hunter class macros added.
World of Warcraft Macro guide
What is a World of Warcraft macro?A macro is basically a series of commands that you can assign to a button on your toolbar.
- Macros can save actionbar space by combining multiple actions into one button just like a spell.
- Focus macros allows you to do things without changing your target.
- Utility macros automates non-combat activities.
- Use a macro to repeat text in chat without typing it again.
A World of Warcraft macro can execute multiple actions with a single click or button press, but the macro will stop if a spell or ability is used that is on the Global Cooldown.
Only use a space after the macro command and in the names of spells which consist of multiple words.
How do i create a macro in World of warcraft?
- Click the computer icon on your main bar and then the macros button.
- The create macros window should appear.
- Select the tab at the top whether your macro will be a general macro for all of your characters or just for this specific character.
- Select New and Choose a name and icon for your macro.
- The questionmark icon automatically assigns an icon that corresponds to the first ability or spell in the macro.
- Click the okay button
- You should see the macro icon in the top left slot in the window.
- Left-click the icon to select it.
- Click anywhere in the "Enter Macro Commands" window.
- Now you can enter your commands to create the macro or paste a macro you copied from this website.
- Use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste.
- Left-click the icon and drag it down to an empty slot in your action bar.
- Click exit to return to the game.
- You can use the macro by clicking it or by pressing the key on your keyboard associated with that action button.
Example World of Warcraft Macros:
Self bandage macroWhen you want to bandage yourself you can right-click the bandage icon and than click your character to bandage yourself.
It is much easier to use this macro.
Replace the bandage icon with this macro icon and click it once to bandage yourself.
#showtooltip Heavy Windwool Bandage
/use [@player] Heavy Windwool Bandage
Replace "Heavy Windwool Bandage" with the best bandage you can craft.
Use Trinket without the errors if on cooldown
Example wow macro that uses your trinket when it is available and don't give the annoying errors when it is still on cooldown. Vote For Wowmacros.info at World of Warcraft - Top Wow Sites Survival This site is listed under Roleplaying Directory
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0